In order to bring users the best possible content, products and services, MastersOfHealthcare.com gathers, collects and uses information that can be broken into two categories: submitted information and automatic information.
On our website, we provide web forms for users to submit personal contact information, voluntarily. This information is collected, stored and shared with schools and other third parties.
What information is collected in web forms?
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Telephone number
The information helps MastersOfHealthcare.com provide high-quality services to our users. Specifically, we match users with products, services, detailed information about schools, and information about degree programs that are relevant to a user’s educational needs.
When users voluntarily submit information, MastersOfHealthcare.com, along with affiliated schools and partners, is authorized to contact users by telephone, email, text message, or mail. Any contact is made in accordance with all applicable laws and will be regarding topics related to education.
It is possible to unsubscribe from the mailing list if a user receives email communication from MastersOfHealthcare.com (or a school or third party) but does not want to receive email from this sender. To unsubscribe, users may use the link provided in the email communication. Clicking the link and following subsequent prompts means that the user is opting-out, and will not receive any of that sender’s future mailings.
Whenever users visit our site and interact with our content, we receive and store certain types of anonymous information (like most websites). This information may include browser version, operating system version and/or IP address.
The information we store helps us to make improvements and create a better user experience by providing us the information we need to learn about who visits our website, to run site analytics, and to carry out site optimization. We use "cookies" to collect anonymous data, which is discussed further in the following section.
Advertising cookies are also known as third-party cookies. These allow advertisers to track navigation and publish ads on behalf of third parties that are relevant to the user’s interests, but do not contain personally identifiable information. Therefore, advertising cookies maintain anonymity of users.
Cookies are most often used at MastersOfHealthcare.com for technical applications like web analytics. We do this to discover more about user demographics, conduct lead auditing to ensure accuracy and validity of submitted information, and track marketing and conversion to keep ads accurate and relevant.
Important Policy Information
By utilizing MastersOfHealthcare.com — and submitting personal information, both voluntary and automatic, through this website — we assume you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- We may share and distribute information collected on this website with affiliated companies, third parties, and schools.
- We have the right to release collected information — personally identifiable or not — to affiliated businesses providing administration services to our company, such as email service delivery providers.
- You grant us permission — along with our affiliated entities, including schools, third party marketing partners and vendors — to contact you via telephone, text messages, email, or mail, at our discretion.
- You grant us permission — along with our affiliated entities, including schools, third party marketing partners and vendors — to contact you and you relinquish any rights granted to you by the Do Not Call list or other applicable law, for a period of time. Through your submission you effectively omit Do Not Call requirements established by state and federal governments and may also provide exemption for us from other applicable laws.
- We maintain all rights to release personal information of users in instances required by law, which we may do if and when in good faith we determine it is necessary to preserve our rights, ensure the safety of you or other users, explore alleged fraud, or reply to a government or legal request.
- We maintain all rights to release personal information of users in the event that MastersOfHealthcare.com enters into an acquisition, merger, or sale of some or all of its assets to a third party.